The atomic coordinates and structure factors (2E0Q) have been deposited in the Protein Data Bank.
Crystal structure of thioredoxin domain of ST2123 from thermophilic archaea Sulfolobus tokodaii strain7†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 204–208, October 2007
How to Cite
Ming, H., Kato, Y., Miyazono, K.-i., Ito, K., Kamo, M., Nagata, K. and Tanokura, M. (2007), Crystal structure of thioredoxin domain of ST2123 from thermophilic archaea Sulfolobus tokodaii strain7. Proteins, 69: 204–208. doi: 10.1002/prot.21467
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2007
- The National Project on Protein Structural and Functional Analyses of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan