Solution structure of the hypothetical novel-fold protein TA0956 from Thermoplasma acidophilum
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 444–447, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Koo, B.-K., Jung, J., Jung, H., Nam, H. W., Kim, Y. S., Yee, A. and Lee, W. (2007), Solution structure of the hypothetical novel-fold protein TA0956 from Thermoplasma acidophilum. Proteins, 69: 444–447. doi: 10.1002/prot.21490
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF), Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: M1-0203-00-0020
- Protein Network Research Center at Yonsei University. Grant Number: R112000078010010
- Brain Korea 21
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund (ORDCF), Genome Canada, Ontario Genomics Institute (GC/OGI), Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI).