Solution structure of the hypothetical novel-fold protein TA0956 from Thermoplasma acidophilum
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 444–447, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Koo, B.-K., Jung, J., Jung, H., Nam, H. W., Kim, Y. S., Yee, A. and Lee, W. (2007), Solution structure of the hypothetical novel-fold protein TA0956 from Thermoplasma acidophilum. Proteins, 69: 444–447. doi: 10.1002/prot.21490
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF), Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: M1-0203-00-0020
- Protein Network Research Center at Yonsei University. Grant Number: R112000078010010
- Brain Korea 21
- Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund (ORDCF), Genome Canada, Ontario Genomics Institute (GC/OGI), Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI).
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be found online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0887-3585/suppmat/
|jws-prot.21490.tif||69K||Supporting Information file jws-prot.21490.tif|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.