Hyung Ho Lee and Hyoun Sook Kim contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of human nucleophosmin-core reveals plasticity of the pentamer–pentamer interface
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 672–678, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Lee, H. H., Kim, H. S., Kang, J. Y., Lee, B. I., Ha, J. Y., Yoon, H. J., Lim, S. O., Jung, G. and Suh, S. W. (2007), Crystal structure of human nucleophosmin-core reveals plasticity of the pentamer–pentamer interface. Proteins, 69: 672–678. doi: 10.1002/prot.21504
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2006
- Korean Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A06-0254-AA1018-06N1-00010A