High incidence of ubiquitin-like domains in human ubiquitin-specific proteases
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 1–7, October 2007
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Ménard, R. and Sulea, T. (2007), High incidence of ubiquitin-like domains in human ubiquitin-specific proteases. Proteins, 69: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/prot.21546
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!