X-ray structure of imidazolonepropionase from Agrobacterium tumefaciens at 1.87 Å resolution
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 652–658, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Tyagi, R., Kumaran, D., Burley, S. K. and Swaminathan, S. (2007), X-ray structure of imidazolonepropionase from Agrobacterium tumefaciens at 1.87 Å resolution. Proteins, 69: 652–658. doi: 10.1002/prot.21559
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM074945
- Brookhaven National Laboratory. Grant Number: DEAC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!