Energy minimization in low-frequency normal modes to efficiently allow for global flexibility during systematic protein–protein docking
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 794–809, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
May, A. and Zacharias, M. (2008), Energy minimization in low-frequency normal modes to efficiently allow for global flexibility during systematic protein–protein docking. Proteins, 70: 794–809. doi: 10.1002/prot.21579
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). Grant Number: Za153-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!