Receptor-specific scoring functions derived from quantum chemical models improve affinity estimates for in-silico drug discovery
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1264–1273, March 2008
How to Cite
Fischer, B., Fukuzawa, K. and Wenzel, W. (2008), Receptor-specific scoring functions derived from quantum chemical models improve affinity estimates for in-silico drug discovery. Proteins, 70: 1264–1273. doi: 10.1002/prot.21607
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
- BMBF, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: WE 1863/13-1
- Kurt Eberhard Bode Stifting, Core Research Science and Technology Project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST-CREST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!