HingeProt: Automated prediction of hinges in protein structures
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1219–1227, March 2008
How to Cite
Emekli, U., Schneidman-Duhovny, D., Wolfson, H. J., Nussinov, R. and Haliloglu, T. (2008), HingeProt: Automated prediction of hinges in protein structures. Proteins, 70: 1219–1227. doi: 10.1002/prot.21613
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2006
- Turkish Academy of Sciences (Young Scientist Award Program). Grant Number: EA-TUBA-GEBIP/2001-1-1
- State Planning Organization of Turkey. Grant Numbers: 03K120250, 03A501D
- European Commission. Grant Number: EU_FP6-2004-ACC-SSA-2 (Project No: 517991)
- NIAID, NIH. Grant Number: 1UC1AIO67231
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 281/05
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-CO-12400
- US–Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Hermann Minkowski-Minerva Center for Geometry at TAU
- Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, NIH (Intramural Research Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!