Dynamic property is a key determinant for protein–protein interactions
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1323–1331, March 2008
How to Cite
Bai, H., Ma, W., Liu, S. and Lai, L. (2008), Dynamic property is a key determinant for protein–protein interactions. Proteins, 70: 1323–1331. doi: 10.1002/prot.21625
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2007
- State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2003CB715900
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30490245, 90403001
- State High Technology Development Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!