Rhiju Das and Bin Qian contributed equally to this work.
Structure prediction for CASP7 targets using extensive all-atom refinement with Rosetta@home
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue Supplement S8, pages 118–128, 2007
How to Cite
Das, R., Qian, B., Raman, S., Vernon, R., Thompson, J., Bradley, P., Khare, S., Tyka, M. D., Bhat, D., Chivian, D., Kim, D. E., Sheffler, W. H., Malmström, L., Wollacott, A. M., Wang, C., Andre, I. and Baker, D. (2007), Structure prediction for CASP7 targets using extensive all-atom refinement with Rosetta@home. Proteins, 69: 118–128. doi: 10.1002/prot.21636
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2007
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P20 GM76222
- Interdisciplinary Training in Genomic Sciences. Grant Number: T32 HG00035
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- American Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!