Conformational selection in silico: Loop latching motions and ligand binding in enzymes
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 153–164, April 2008
How to Cite
Wong, S. and Jacobson, M. P. (2008), Conformational selection in silico: Loop latching motions and ligand binding in enzymes. Proteins, 71: 153–164. doi: 10.1002/prot.21666
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: GM071790
- UC Dissertation-Year Fellowship
- UCSF Program in Quantitative Biology Burroughs Wellcome Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!