Chu Wang and Ora Schueler-Furman contributed equally to this work.
RosettaDock in CAPRI rounds 6–12
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 758–763, December 2007
How to Cite
Wang, C., Schueler-Furman, O., Andre, I., London, N., Fleishman, S. J., Bradley, P., Qian, B. and Baker, D. (2007), RosettaDock in CAPRI rounds 6–12. Proteins, 69: 758–763. doi: 10.1002/prot.21684
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Human Frontier Science Program
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- American Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!