Exploring the extremes of sequence/structure space with ensemble fold recognition in the program Phyre
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 611–625, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Bennett-Lovsey, R. M., Herbert, A. D., Sternberg, M. J. E. and Kelley, L. A. (2008), Exploring the extremes of sequence/structure space with ensemble fold recognition in the program Phyre. Proteins, 70: 611–625. doi: 10.1002/prot.21688
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!