HADDOCK versus HADDOCK: New features and performance of HADDOCK2.0 on the CAPRI targets
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 726–733, December 2007
How to Cite
de Vries, S. J., van Dijk, A. D. J., Krzeminski, M., van Dijk, M., Thureau, A., Hsu, V., Wassenaar, T. and Bonvin, A. M. J. J. (2007), HADDOCK versus HADDOCK: New features and performance of HADDOCK2.0 on the CAPRI targets. Proteins, 69: 726–733. doi: 10.1002/prot.21723
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 700.56.442
- European Community (FP6 STREP “ExtendNMR”). Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2005-018988
- FP6 STREP “BacAbs”. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-037325
- Integrated Project SPINE2-COMPLEX. Grant Number: 031220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!