HADDOCK versus HADDOCK: New features and performance of HADDOCK2.0 on the CAPRI targets
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 726–733, December 2007
How to Cite
de Vries, S. J., van Dijk, A. D. J., Krzeminski, M., van Dijk, M., Thureau, A., Hsu, V., Wassenaar, T. and Bonvin, A. M. J. J. (2007), HADDOCK versus HADDOCK: New features and performance of HADDOCK2.0 on the CAPRI targets. Proteins, 69: 726–733. doi: 10.1002/prot.21723
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 700.56.442
- European Community (FP6 STREP “ExtendNMR”). Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2005-018988
- FP6 STREP “BacAbs”. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2006-037325
- Integrated Project SPINE2-COMPLEX. Grant Number: 031220
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be found online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0887-3585/suppmat .
|jws-prot.21723.pdf||124K||Supporting Information file jws-prot.21723.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.