Xin Qi Gong and Shan Chang contributed equally to this work.
A filter enhanced sampling and combinatorial scoring study for protein docking in CAPRI
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 859–865, December 2007
How to Cite
Gong, X. Q., Chang, S., Zhang, Q. H., Li, C. H., Shen, L. Z., Ma, X. H., Wang, M. H., Liu, B., He, H. Q., Chen, W. Z. and Wang, C. X. (2007), A filter enhanced sampling and combinatorial scoring study for protein docking in CAPRI. Proteins, 69: 859–865. doi: 10.1002/prot.21738
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30400087, 10574009, 30670497
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20040005013
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 5072002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!