Yang Shen, Ryan Brenke, Dima Kozakov, and Stephen R. Comeau contributed equally to this work.
Docking with PIPER and refinement with SDU in rounds 6–11 of CAPRI
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 734–742, December 2007
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Brenke, R., Kozakov, D., Comeau, S. R., Beglov, D. and Vajda, S. (2007), Docking with PIPER and refinement with SDU in rounds 6–11 of CAPRI. Proteins, 69: 734–742. doi: 10.1002/prot.21754
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2007
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: GM061867, GM079396
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MRI DBI-0116574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!