Genki Terashi and Mayuko Takeda-Shitaka contributed equally to this work.
The SKE-DOCK server and human teams based on a combined method of shape complementarity and free energy estimation
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 866–872, December 2007
How to Cite
Terashi, G., Takeda-Shitaka, M., Kanou, K., Iwadate, M., Takaya, D. and Umeyama, H. (2007), The SKE-DOCK server and human teams based on a combined method of shape complementarity and free energy estimation. Proteins, 69: 866–872. doi: 10.1002/prot.21772
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!