Probing ligand binding modes of human cytochrome P450 2J2 by homology modeling, molecular dynamics simulation, and flexible molecular docking
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 938–949, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Li, W., Tang, Y., Liu, H., Cheng, J., Zhu, W. and Jiang, H. (2008), Probing ligand binding modes of human cytochrome P450 2J2 by homology modeling, molecular dynamics simulation, and flexible molecular docking. Proteins, 71: 938–949. doi: 10.1002/prot.21778
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2007
- State Key Program of Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2002CB512802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20572023
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 05PJ14034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!