Using scores derived from statistical coupling analysis to distinguish correct and incorrect folds in de-novo protein structure prediction
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 950–959, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Bartlett, G. J. and Taylor, W. R. (2008), Using scores derived from statistical coupling analysis to distinguish correct and incorrect folds in de-novo protein structure prediction. Proteins, 71: 950–959. doi: 10.1002/prot.21779
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!