Prediction and scoring of docking poses with pyDock
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 852–858, December 2007
How to Cite
Grosdidier, S., Pons, C., Solernou, A. and Fernández-Recio, J. (2007), Prediction and scoring of docking poses with pyDock. Proteins, 69: 852–858. doi: 10.1002/prot.21796
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Plan Nacional I+D
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!