Docking and scoring protein complexes: CAPRI 3rd Edition
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Third Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 704–718, December 2007
How to Cite
Lensink, M. F., Méndez, R. and Wodak, S. J. (2007), Docking and scoring protein complexes: CAPRI 3rd Edition. Proteins, 69: 704–718. doi: 10.1002/prot.21804
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
- The Actions de Recherché Concertées. Grant Number: convention 02/07-291
- The GeneFun project. Grant Number: EU contract 503567
- The Canada Institute of Health Research
- The Ontario Research Fund
- Department of Biochemistry, Hospital for Sick Children, Structural Genomics Consortium
- Connaught foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!