Crystal structure of a secondary vitamin D3 binding site of milk β-lactoglobulin
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 1197–1210, 15 May 2008
How to Cite
Yang, M.-C., Guan, H.-H., Liu, M.-Y., Lin, Y.-H., Yang, J.-M., Chen, W.-L., Chen, C.-J. and Mao, S. J. T. (2008), Crystal structure of a secondary vitamin D3 binding site of milk β-lactoglobulin. Proteins, 71: 1197–1210. doi: 10.1002/prot.21811
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
- National Science Council (NSC). Grant Numbers: 92-2313-B-009-002, 93-2313-B009-002, 94-2313-B-009-001, 95-2313-B-009-001, 94-2321-B-213-001
- National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center (NSRRC). Grant Numbers: 944RSB02, 954RSB02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!