Authors El-Ad David Amir and Nir Kalisman contributed equally to this work.
Differentiable, multi-dimensional, knowledge-based energy terms for torsion angle probabilities and propensities
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 62–73, July 2008
How to Cite
Amir, E.-A. D., Kalisman, N. and Keasar, C. (2008), Differentiable, multi-dimensional, knowledge-based energy terms for torsion angle probabilities and propensities. Proteins, 72: 62–73. doi: 10.1002/prot.21896
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
- The GeneFun consortium of the European Commission. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2004-503567
- Israeli Science Foundation. Grant Number: 289/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!