Crystal structure of glycerophosphodiester phosphodiesterase (GDPD) from Thermoanaerobacter tengcongensis, a metal ion-dependent enzyme: Insight into the catalytic mechanism
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 280–288, July 2008
How to Cite
Shi, L., Liu, J.-F., An, X.-M. and Liang, D.-C. (2008), Crystal structure of glycerophosphodiester phosphodiesterase (GDPD) from Thermoanaerobacter tengcongensis, a metal ion-dependent enzyme: Insight into the catalytic mechanism. Proteins, 72: 280–288. doi: 10.1002/prot.21921
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2007
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 973, 2002CB713801, 2006CB806501
- National Protein Project. Grant Number: 2006CB910902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!