Current address: Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Office of Blood Research and Review, Division of Hematology, Rockville, MD 20852.
New crystal structures of ColE1 Rom and variants resulting from mutation of a surface exposed residue: Implications for RNA-recognition†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 761–768, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Struble, E. B., Ladner, J. E., Brabazon, D. M. and Marino, J. P. (2008), New crystal structures of ColE1 Rom and variants resulting from mutation of a surface exposed residue: Implications for RNA-recognition. Proteins, 72: 761–768. doi: 10.1002/prot.21965
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 59107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!