Benjamin D. Sellers and Kai Zhu contributed equally to this work.
Toward better refinement of comparative models: Predicting loops in inexact environments
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 959–971, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Sellers, B. D., Zhu, K., Zhao, S., Friesner, R. A. and Jacobson, M. P. (2008), Toward better refinement of comparative models: Predicting loops in inexact environments. Proteins, 72: 959–971. doi: 10.1002/prot.21990
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM52018, GM81710, P41 RR-01081
- Sandler Program in the Basic Sciences
- Sloan Foundation
- Genentech Scholars Program
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB-0346399
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!