A preliminary report of this work was presented at the Fifth East Asian Biophysics Symposium & the Forty-Fourth Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society of Japan, November 15, 2006, Okinawa, Japan: Abstract 2P008.
Improved sequence-based prediction of protein secondary structures by combining vacuum-ultraviolet circular dichroism spectroscopy with neural network†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 104–112, October 2008
How to Cite
Matsuo, K., Watanabe, H. and Gekko, K. (2008), Improved sequence-based prediction of protein secondary structures by combining vacuum-ultraviolet circular dichroism spectroscopy with neural network. Proteins, 73: 104–112. doi: 10.1002/prot.22055
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 18570107
- JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 19001913
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!