HingeMaster: Normal mode hinge prediction approach and integration of complementary predictors
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 299–319, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Flores, S. C., Keating, K. S., Painter, J., Morcos, F., Nguyen, K., Merritt, E. A., Kuhn, L. A. and Gerstein, M. B. (2008), HingeMaster: Normal mode hinge prediction approach and integration of complementary predictors. Proteins, 73: 299–319. doi: 10.1002/prot.22060
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Simbios, the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Number: U54 GM072970
- National Library of Medicine. Grant Number: T15 LM07056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!