Dan Li and Cong Liu contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of B. subtilis YjcG characterizing the YjcG-like group of 2H phosphoesterase superfamily
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 1071–1076, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Li, D., Liu, C., Liang, Y.-H., Li, L.-F. and Su, X.-D. (2008), Crystal structure of B. subtilis YjcG characterizing the YjcG-like group of 2H phosphoesterase superfamily. Proteins, 72: 1071–1076. doi: 10.1002/prot.22093
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 30325012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Crystallographic Analysis of the Reaction Cycle of 2′,3′-Cyclic Nucleotide 3′-Phosphodiesterase, a Unique Member of the 2H Phosphoesterase Family, Journal of Molecular Biology, 2013, 425, 22, 4307, , , , , ,