Current address: Monsanto Company, 800 N. Lindbergh Blvd. St. Louis, Missouri 63167
Signaling pathways of PDZ2 domain: A molecular dynamics interaction correlation analysis
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 145–154, January 2009
How to Cite
Kong, Y. and Karplus, M. (2009), Signaling pathways of PDZ2 domain: A molecular dynamics interaction correlation analysis. Proteins, 74: 145–154. doi: 10.1002/prot.22139
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2008
- National Institute of Health
- CHARMM Development Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!