Structure of HP0564 from Helicobacter pylori identifies it as a new transcriptional regulator
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 265–268, October 2008
How to Cite
Borin, B. N. and Krezel, A. M. (2008), Structure of HP0564 from Helicobacter pylori identifies it as a new transcriptional regulator. Proteins, 73: 265–268. doi: 10.1002/prot.22159
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: AI67628
- NIH Molecular Biophysics Training Program. Grant Number: GM 008320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!