NMR structural studies of the Ste11 SAM domain in the dodecyl phosphocholine micelle
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 328–343, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Bhunia, A., Domadia, P. N., Mohanram, H. and Bhattacharjya, S. (2009), NMR structural studies of the Ste11 SAM domain in the dodecyl phosphocholine micelle. Proteins, 74: 328–343. doi: 10.1002/prot.22166
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- A*BMRC, Singapore. Grant Number: 06/01/22/19/446
- Nanyang University Technology. Grant Number: RG66/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!