Szilvia Szep and Sheldon Park contributed equally to this work.
Structural coupling between FKBP12 and buried water
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 603–611, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Szep, S., Park, S., Boder, E. T., Van Duyne, G. D. and Saven, J. G. (2009), Structural coupling between FKBP12 and buried water. Proteins, 74: 603–611. doi: 10.1002/prot.22176
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 61267
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 0520020
- University of Pennsylvania's Nano/Bio Interface Center through the National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: NSEC DMR-0425780
- Laboratory for Research on the Structure of Matter through NSF. Grant Number: MRSEC DMR05-20020
- NSF. Grant Number: NIRT BES 0210777
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!