Rintaro Suzuki and Heisaburo Shindo contributed equally to this work.
Solution structures and DNA binding properties of the N-terminal SAP domains of SUMO E3 ligases from Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Oryza sativa
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 336–347, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Suzuki, R., Shindo, H., Tase, A., Kikuchi, Y., Shimizu, M. and Yamazaki, T. (2009), Solution structures and DNA binding properties of the N-terminal SAP domains of SUMO E3 ligases from Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Oryza sativa. Proteins, 75: 336–347. doi: 10.1002/prot.22243
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 19570115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!