Arezki Azzi and Tao Wang contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of native cinnamomin isoform III and its comparison with other ribosome inactivating proteins
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 250–255, January 2009
How to Cite
Azzi, A., Wang, T., Zhu, D.-W., Zou, Y.-S., Liu, W.-Y. and Lin, S.-X. (2009), Crystal structure of native cinnamomin isoform III and its comparison with other ribosome inactivating proteins. Proteins, 74: 250–255. doi: 10.1002/prot.22251
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 2Crystal structures of a type-1 ribosome inactivating protein from Momordica balsamina in the bound and unbound states, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Proteins and Proteomics, 2012, 1824, 4, 679, , , , , , ,