Current address: New England Biolabs, 240 County Road, Ipswich, MA.
Outer membrane cytochrome c, OmcF, from Geobacter sulfurreducens: High structural similarity to an algal cytochrome c6†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 266–270, January 2009
How to Cite
Pokkuluri, P. R., Londer, Y. Y., Wood, S. J., Duke, N. E. C., Morgado, L., Salgueiro, C. A. and Schiffer, M. (2009), Outer membrane cytochrome c, OmcF, from Geobacter sulfurreducens: High structural similarity to an algal cytochrome c6. Proteins, 74: 266–270. doi: 10.1002/prot.22260
The submitted manuscript has been created by UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (Argonne). Argonne, a US Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The US Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science, Biological and Environmental Research GENOMICS: GTL. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (Portugal). Grant Numbers: PPCDT/QUI/60060/2004, PTDC/BIA-PRO/74498/2006
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/37415/2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Functional characterization of PccH, a key cytochrome for electron transfer from electrodes to the bacterium Geobacter sulfurreducens, FEBS Letters, 2013, 587, 16, 2662, , , ,
- 2On the road to improve the bioremediation and electricity-harvesting skills ofGeobacter sulfurreducens: functional and structural characterization of multihaem cytochromes, Biochemical Society Transactions, 2012, 40, 6, 1295, , , , ,
- 3Spectroelectrochemical analyses of electroactive microbial biofilms, Biochemical Society Transactions, 2012, 40, 6, 1284,
- 62011,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,