Intrinsic structural disorder of mouse proNGF
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 990–1009, June 2009
How to Cite
Paoletti, F., Covaceuszach, S., Konarev, P. V., Gonfloni, S., Malerba, F., Schwarz, E., Svergun, D. I., Cattaneo, A. and Lamba, D. (2009), Intrinsic structural disorder of mouse proNGF. Proteins, 75: 990–1009. doi: 10.1002/prot.22311
- Issue online: 22 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2008 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- MIUR. Grant Number: FIRB03
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN Cofin PROT 2005057070_001
- Telethon. Grant Number: GGP05234
- EU Design Study “SAXIER”. Grant Number: 011934
- Italian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- EMBL EU (at EMBL Hamburg SAXS beamline)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.