R. Grünberg and B. Bouvier equally contributed to this work.
Shelling the Voronoi interface of protein–protein complexes reveals patterns of residue conservation, dynamics, and composition
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 677–692, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Bouvier, B., Grünberg, R., Nilges, M. and Cazals, F. (2009), Shelling the Voronoi interface of protein–protein complexes reveals patterns of residue conservation, dynamics, and composition. Proteins, 76: 677–692. doi: 10.1002/prot.22381
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- INRIA ReflexP cooperative project
- Human Frontiers Science Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!