A dramatic conformational rearrangement is necessary for the activation of DNR from Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Crystal structure of wild-type DNR
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 174–180, October 2009
How to Cite
Giardina, G., Rinaldo, S., Castiglione, N., Caruso, M. and Cutruzzolà, F. (2009), A dramatic conformational rearrangement is necessary for the activation of DNR from Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Crystal structure of wild-type DNR. Proteins, 77: 174–180. doi: 10.1002/prot.22428
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2009
- Ministero della Universitá e della Ricerca of Italy. Grant Numbers: RBIN04PWN_000, RBIN04PWN_002, 20074TJ3ZB_005, RBLA03B3KC_004 (crystallization robot)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!