A distance-dependent atomic knowledge-based potential and force for discrimination of native structures from decoys
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 454–463, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Mirzaie, M., Eslahchi, C., Pezeshk, H. and Sadeghi, M. (2009), A distance-dependent atomic knowledge-based potential and force for discrimination of native structures from decoys. Proteins, 77: 454–463. doi: 10.1002/prot.22457
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2008
- IPM. Grant Number: CS 1385-1-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!