Molecular determinants of the pKa values of Asp and Glu residues in staphylococcal nuclease
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 570–588, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Castañeda, C. A., Fitch, C. A., Majumdar, A., Khangulov, V., Schlessman, J. L. and García-Moreno, B. E. (2009), Molecular determinants of the pKa values of Asp and Glu residues in staphylococcal nuclease. Proteins, 77: 570–588. doi: 10.1002/prot.22470
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB-0743422 (BGME)
- The Burroughs-Wellcome Fund (CAC)
- The US Naval Academy John F. Crowley Fellowship (CAC)
- DOE Institute of Multiscale Modeling of Biological Interactions (VK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!