Application of nonlinear dimensionality reduction to characterize the conformational landscape of small peptides
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 223–235, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Stamati, H., Clementi, C. and Kavraki, L. E. (2010), Application of nonlinear dimensionality reduction to characterize the conformational landscape of small peptides. Proteins, 78: 223–235. doi: 10.1002/prot.22526
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0349303, CCF-0523908
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM078988
- Welch Foundation (Norman Hackermann Young Investigator award). Grant Number: C-1570
- Pharmacoinformatics Training Program of the Keck Center of the Gulf Coast Consortia
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1 T90 DK070109-01, 1 R90 DK071505-01
- CCF. Grant Number: 0523908
- NSF. Grant Number: CNS-0421109
- NSF. Grant Number: CNS-0454333
- Sloan Foundation
- Rice University Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!