RigidFinder: A fast and sensitive method to detect rigid blocks in large macromolecular complexes
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 309–324, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Abyzov, A., Bjornson, R., Felipe, M. and Gerstein, M. (2010), RigidFinder: A fast and sensitive method to detect rigid blocks in large macromolecular complexes. Proteins, 78: 309–324. doi: 10.1002/prot.22544
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- AL Williams Professorship funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!