Shape and evolution of thermostable protein structure
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 420–433, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Coleman, R. G. and Sharp, K. A. (2010), Shape and evolution of thermostable protein structure. Proteins, 78: 420–433. doi: 10.1002/prot.22558
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2009
- NIH Structural Biology Training. Grant Numbers: GM008275, GM48130
- National Human Genome Research Institute (Computational Genomics Training). Grant Number: T32HG000046
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!