Contact prediction for beta and alpha-beta proteins using integer linear optimization and its impact on the first principles 3D structure prediction method ASTRO-FOLD
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 1825–1846, June 2010
How to Cite
Rajgaria, R., Wei, Y. and Floudas, C. A. (2010), Contact prediction for beta and alpha-beta proteins using integer linear optimization and its impact on the first principles 3D structure prediction method ASTRO-FOLD. Proteins, 78: 1825–1846. doi: 10.1002/prot.22696
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2009
- National Science Foundation (National Institutes of Health). Grant Numbers: R01 GM52032, R24 GM069736
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Grant Number: R 832721-010
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's STAR Program. Grant Number: R 832721-010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.