The authors state no conflict of interest.
Selection of near-native poses in CAPRI rounds 13-19
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3166–3173, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Qin, S. and Zhou, H.-X. (2010), Selection of near-native poses in CAPRI rounds 13-19. Proteins, 78: 3166–3173. doi: 10.1002/prot.22772
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: GM058187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!