The authors state no conflict of interest.
Optimization of pyDock for the new CAPRI challenges: Docking of homology-based models, domain–domain assembly and protein-RNA binding
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3182–3188, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Pons, C., Solernou, A., Perez-Cano, L., Grosdidier, S. and Fernandez-Recio, J. (2010), Optimization of pyDock for the new CAPRI challenges: Docking of homology-based models, domain–domain assembly and protein-RNA binding. Proteins, 78: 3182–3188. doi: 10.1002/prot.22773
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: BIO2008-02882
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!