The author states no conflict of interest.
The targets of CAPRI Rounds 13–19
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fourth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 78, Issue 15, pages 3067–3072, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Janin, J. (2010), The targets of CAPRI Rounds 13–19. Proteins, 78: 3067–3072. doi: 10.1002/prot.22774
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
- 3D-Repertoire and SPINE2-Complex programs of the European Union
- ARCUS-Inde program of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Région Ile-de-France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!